Free shipping in the USA! Featured in the September H2BAR Box! This retinol moisturizer is formulated with 2.5% active retinol for a boost of anti-aging power. It can reduce the appearance of wrinkles, crows feet, and promotes a youthful appearance.
Professional strenth + redhead-approved! Contains Retinol, Vitamin E, Green Tea and Jojoba Oil.
About the Product
1. Reduces the appearance of wrinkles and crow's feet
2. Evens and brightens skin tone
3. Minimizes hyperpigmentation
4. Supports natural collagen production Boosts healthy skin cell turnover rates
5. Formulated with a remedying mixture of 2.5% active retinol, vitamin E, organic aloe vera, green tea, jojoba oil, and shea butter, the Miracle Retinol Moisturizer helps to deeply moisturize dehydrated skin and strengthen skin cells against premature aging and environmental aggressors.
6. Packed with vitamins, this moisturizer nourishes the skin for a healthy, youthful complexion.
How Will It React To My Redhead Skin?
It has been tested on a redhead for a minimum of 10 days and approved 'Redhead Friendly'. It was also in an H2BAR Beauty Box!
It quickly absorbs without a heavy or sticky feel. NO oily residue left behind. Gentle enough for sensitive skin and to use around your eye area helping with dark circles and eye bags.
Does NOT contain alcohol, sulfates, PABAs, or parabens. Gentle enough for sensitive skin. This product may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun. This product does NOT contain SPF. We recommend applying sunscreen prior to sun exposure if applying during the day.
How to Use + Ingredients
How To Use: After cleansing the skin, applying a redhead-approved toner and serums, delicately spread a dime-sized amount to a clean face and neck or apply to the body for extra hydration. Safe for daily use.
Ingredients: Organic Aloe Vera, Organic Sunflower Oil, Palm Oil, Phospholipids, Retinol, Potassium Phosphate, Tocopheryl (Vitamin E), Cassia Angustifolia Seed Polysaccharide, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, Organic Jojoba Oil, Wildcrafted Green Tea, Propolis, Shea Butter, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexyl Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid.
GallerySkip to minute 2:06 to watch How to be a Redhead's co-founder, Adrienne, talk about why she loves this Radha Beauty product!
This makes my skin feel great!