BU SPF 50 White Sage Scent Sunscreen Spray Full Size
This gentle, non-irritating SPF 30 with Natural White Sage scent provides high sunburn protection ––96.7% UVB. It's so easy to apply! Feels like a puff of air going on your skin and dries to a silky smooth finish. It will feel moisturizing to the skin, not sticky or tacky.
Size: 3.3 oz
- Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB high sunburn protection
- Oil, Alcohol, PABA, Preservative and Paraben Free
- Hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic with topical anti-oxidant Vitamin E to scavenge free radicals
- Water & sweat resistant (80 mins)
- Not tested on animals and Vegan
- No synthetic fragrance in the variations with scents (natural citrus and white sage)
- No nut, nut oil, gluten, soy, dairy, egg or colorants
- Sustainable Practices and Carbon Neutral Manufacturing
Octinoxate 7.5%, Octocrylene 7.5%, Octisalate 5.0%, Avobenzone 2.5%
Cyclopentasiloxane – considered an emollient that soothes and softens the skin by keeping moisture locked in.
Butyloctyl Salicylate – emollient, moisturizing agent and sunscreen solvent.
Ethylhexyl Methoxycrylene – Photo-stablizes Avobenzone & Octinoxate.
Diphenylsiloxy Phenyl Trimethicone – a Silicone compond that helps Skin conditioning.
VP/Hexadecene Copolymer – provides water resistance by providing a film forming binding.
Octyldodecanol – acts has a lubricant on the skin surface, gives the skin a soft, smooth appearance.
Polybutene – used as a binder- keeping ingredients together.
Tocopherols – Vitamin E antioxidant.
Bisabolol – an active plant extract isolated from German chamomile and thought to have anti-inflammatory and skin-soothing properties.
Lavendula Agustifolia Oil – (Lavender) Fragrance.
Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamont) Fruit Extract- Fragrance.
Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil – Fragrance.
Santalum Album (Sandlewood) Oil – Fragrance
*ALL SALES ARE FINAL FOR BEAUTY PRODUCTS + H2BAR BOXES. DUE TO SANITARY CONDITIONS IN OUR WAREHOUSE, WE'RE UNABLE TO RECEIVE RETURNS.*
It's very nice. I wish the unscented was in stock, however the smell on this one is very light so it doesn't bother me at all :)